Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆You need to register & login to post.

☆投稿するには、登録、ログインが必要です。

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cannot open game after 2.7

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cannot open game after 2.7 Empty Cannot open game after 2.7 2/7/2017, 10:37 pm

iraku

Lv.1

So after I downloaded the newest patch 2.7, when I click the .exe file  
nothing happens(the previous patch worked fine).
Have tried to run it as administrator, but it didn't help, so I'm a bit lost in what to do next.

ps running windows 10.

meraku

2Cannot open game after 2.7 Empty Re: Cannot open game after 2.7 2/8/2017, 7:17 am

Gunche

Gunche
Lv.1

Greetings. The 2.7 patch has a fix for windows 8 and windows 10 users to be able to more smoothly run the game. It is certainly strange that it no longer works for you. However here is a few things you could try to make it work.

1. Set the program to run in windows XP compatibility mode.

2. Disable your antivirus while running the new client. - It is possible that your antivirus for whatever reason doesn't like the new client.

3. Use an older version of the client. - While this is not recommended it might help solve your problem. If you still have the old SkypiaOnline.exe file lying around on your computer, you could put that in the version 2.7 folder and see if that works.

Please try these methods and see if any of them work.
Have a good day!

https://www.youtube.com/Gunche

3Cannot open game after 2.7 Empty Re: Cannot open game after 2.7 2/8/2017, 11:45 am

iraku

Lv.1

Gunche wrote:
1. Set the program to run in windows XP compatibility mode.
This made it work, thanks man Smile

Gunche wrote:
2. Disable your antivirus while running the new client. - It is possible that your antivirus for whatever reason doesn't like the new client.
Not the problem already had added the dir to its exception list.

Gunche wrote:
3. Use an older version of the client. - While this is not recommended it might help solve your problem. If you still have the old SkypiaOnline.exe file lying around on your computer, you could put that in the version 2.7 folder and see if that works.
Yer i could still play the old version, but w/e can play the new one now Wink

meraku

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum