Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆You need to register & login to post.

☆投稿するには、登録、ログインが必要です。

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map warping glitch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Map warping glitch Empty Map warping glitch 5/12/2017, 4:29 pm

wasuphomie

Lv.1

IGN/JOB/LV: ieatKFC, Assassin, 68
Type of Glitch or Bug: Map displacing glitch
Assumed reason of the glitch: Don't know, not lag, cause im on wired 150mbps plan.
The time it happened: Right now, 4:20PM PST, and also yesterday, and the day before that.
Note:

this sht is really annoying and it happen twice before, and now it piss me off that i vent. i pay 2 berries to go to elnath, i walk to coolie zombies for grind, i rack up equip to NPC, i go to fm using the button to NPC my stuff at NIKO, when i get there, no npc, no characters showing, i can't dismount if im on piggy. i go in a fm market room, everything empty. i cc. doesnt fix. i relog. it fixed. i go back out of FM to coolie zombie in the middle portal. I find myself in perion. I waste 2 berry going there. The time it happen yesterday I was collecting gold teeth. I at mines. I use nearest warp scroll. I land in FM. I go out of FM back to mines map. I end up in perion. I loose 2 berry. I loose money. I loose 15-20min going to el nath again. This does not happen only in el nath, it happen again in CBD and sent me back to kerning after i pay ticket and wait. i also have new client.

2Map warping glitch Empty Re: Map warping glitch 5/12/2017, 10:14 pm

vinr

vinr
Lv.1

pretty sure this happens only if you have just gone to the cash shop. as soon as you try to go to a different map after leaving the cash shop, you get bugged out like above with no npcs and permanent mount. A quickfix to this is just changing channels or relogging

3Map warping glitch Empty Re: Map warping glitch 5/12/2017, 10:26 pm

wasuphomie

Lv.1

vinr wrote:pretty sure this happens only if you have just gone to the cash shop. as soon as you try to go to a different map after leaving the cash shop, you get bugged out like above with no npcs and permanent mount. A quickfix to this is just changing channels or relogging

ok thank you love

4Map warping glitch Empty Re: Map warping glitch 5/28/2017, 5:21 pm

Maya

Maya
GM
GM

Fixed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum